Home|Contact NACVCB Program Directory|State Links|General Info DocumentsCRIME VICTIM COMPENSATION: An Overview|FAQs Application ProceduresBenefitsEligibility RequirementsGeneral Information|VOCA VOCA ArticleVOCA Statute|Events|Members Only ...
You have 3 images on this website.
1 images have alt attributes
|Size :||21,321 characters|
|Meta Description :||No|
|Meta Keyword :||No|
nacvcb.org Out Link
|Out link||www.nacvcb.org | www.contensive.com|
nacvcb.org HEADING CONTENT
- Victim Compensation Programs Help Victims Cope with the Costs of Violent Crime
- National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards
- Member News and Information
- Click here to contact your state program if you are a victim, or someone helping a victim.
- Crime victim compensation programs in states across the country help victims of violence every day, paying for the costs of medical care, mental health counseling, and lost time at work, as well as funerals and other expenses that families face in the aftermath of homicide. Close to $500 million annually is paid to and on behalf of more than 200,000 people suffering criminal injury, including victims of spousal and child abuse, rape, assault, and drunk driving, as well as families of murder victims.