- Since the inception of the United States, young men and women have answered the call of their country and without this response, not only would life be different for us, it would be different for millions of other human beings around the world. No other country in the history of the world has seen its young people do so much for the freedom of other people.
- It’s the desire of Veteran Supporters to provide these young men and women an event that will let them know their dedication is noticed and appreciated. On January 13th, Veteran Supporters will demonstrate that appreciation to at least 20 veterans at Blue Horizon Quail Preserve, in Randleman, North Carolina. All veterans are invited and can sign up on the sign up page on this site.
- The event will involve a light breakfast, sporting clays and a gallery shoot and a European pheasant tower shoot for veterans and sponsors. There will be volunteers to handle retrieving dogs, serve food, serve as range officers for the shooting events, and bird cleaners to clean and package the birds for the veterans and sponsors to take home to their families.
- Ordinary citizens or other veterans may participate by sponsoring a veteran for the hunt and have the opportunity to spend the day with the veteran they sponsor. If you’d like to hunt with a veteran, you can sign up as a sponsor on the donor page or simply donate towards other aspects of the event and become a listed sponsor. Sponsorship levels are single veteran for $125, Bronze will sponsor two veterans to shoot or let you shoot with your sponsored Vet for a donation of $250.00, Silver for a $500.00 donation, or Gold for a $1,000.00 donation. If you belong to a civic, church or other organization, Veteran Supporters would appreciate your help in providing a meaningful outdoor experience to these who’ve given so much as an expression of our high regard for their sacrifice in serving our country and providing freedom for the United States and other people around the world.
- Please consider being a part of this event to show those who’ve stepped up to preserve our freedoms how much we appreciate their patriotism.