Last updated: 2016/3/23
League of Legends Summoner Stats & Champion Build Guides - LolKing
Create & discover new Champion builds/strategies, check your Summoner statistics and try our powerful LoL charts.
lolking.net having ip 126.96.36.199 is originally addressed in Dulles city, United States. lolking.net is written in PHP, using server Apache.
|Country Name:||United States|
|Image :||You have 75 images on this
5 images have alt attributes
|Size :||138,024 characters|
|Meta Description :||Yes|
|Meta Keyword :||Yes|
league of legends | lol | champion guides | champion strategy | champion builds | guides | builds | summoner stats | lol summoners | top summoners | best championsThese keywords have 133 characters and quantity is 11 keywords
|Out link||www.google.com | www.lolking.net | na.leagueoflegends.com | www.youtube.com | leagueoflegends.wikia.com | twitter.com | lkimg.zamimg.com | www.zam.com | secure.zam.com | www.facebook.com | www.twitch.tv|
- How does a Split Push Composition work?
- What are Split Push comps vulnerable to?
- How to get a Split Push started
- Types of Splitpush
- Level Power Spikes
- Item Power Spikes
- Kit Passive Power Spikes
- Playing around your power spikes
- Avoiding power troughs
- New Skins Preview: Mecha Zero Sion and Program Skins
- Patch 6.6 Rundown: Please Build Damage
- Pro Tier: Split Push Compositions - Part 1
- Previous Pro Tier articles:
- Duelist Split Pushers
- Mobility Split Pushers
- Tank/Portal/Banner Split Pushers
- Playing around Power Spikes
- Level 1 Power Spike:
- Level 2 Power Spike:
- Level 3-5 Power Spike:
- Pro Tier: Playing Off Meta
- That will be all all for this week’s iteration of Pro Tier, next week I will be releasing part 2 of Split Push compositions, explaining what other elements a split push composition needs and differentiating a 4-1 split from a 1-3-1.
- Power spikes are points in time that make a champion have a “peak” in their strength when compared to other champions.